Be Gone for a While

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 07:50:16 PDT

Frani and I are taking the triplets to the lake for a week
or so. That means I won't be checking my e-mail, I'll just
let it pile up. For those who start school soon, good luck and
have a great year. For me, I will be too busy to even think
about it.
                        Isn't retirement grand, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons