Re: Re:what i am doing now for the "regular" classroom teacher/nancy

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 07:36:38 PDT

You said what I have been trying to say for so long, but you
have more time with it than I have. We have the same problem.
And guess what, just this last week I had three principals call
me at home wanting to know what I have done for staff
development for art teachers (we have no district
representation), " my relpy, nothing, no one has instructed me
to do so......., even downtown doesnt know what is going on with
art teachers. I am always willing to help but just wish I
would have more say in how, what , or when. We get the same
thing from middle school also, plus I have had one middle school
principal state they are aware that the art teachers are not
doing what should be done but hard to change someone that has
been doing it so long.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas