Neeed input

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 05:07:24 PDT

Hi All! FYI I am asking for your input regarding the major issues in art
education. I have a meeting on Wednesday and want to be sure I am up to
date. In your opinion, what are the most important art education issues
today? Are there special issues in your part of the world? If you have
input, please forward to me at my personal address. Thanks for any help.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com