Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Art Lesson PLans - Sue Galos Now on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 19:13:14 PDT

I did it! I finally got Sue Galos' High School student art and plans on
Incredible Art Department.
All I needed was a slow mail day to get it all done. There are minor little
things I'll correct - but for now I wanted to share with you: (several pages of art and
plans - some pages may be slow to load - lots of images)

Sue has many ideas adaptable for middle school through high school. some
lesson plans and rubrics included.
Here is Sue's email address if you have questions (She is
going to be gone next week).
I'll add brief descriptions/objectives for each lesson after she gets home.

I'll put links from High School lessons and from my Art Teachers' Web Sites
page (but that is for tomorrow)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department