High School Art Lesson PLans - Sue Galos Now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 19:13:14 PDT

I did it! I finally got Sue Galos' High School student art and plans on
Incredible Art Department.
All I needed was a slow mail day to get it all done. There are minor little
things I'll correct - but for now I wanted to share with you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/sue.htm (several pages of art and
plans - some pages may be slow to load - lots of images)

Sue has many ideas adaptable for middle school through high school. some
lesson plans and rubrics included.
Here is Sue's email address if you have questions vsgalos@yahoo.com (She is
going to be gone next week).
I'll add brief descriptions/objectives for each lesson after she gets home.

I'll put links from High School lessons and from my Art Teachers' Web Sites
page (but that is for tomorrow)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department