Re: to Jackie B / NCLB andArt

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 13:55:35 PDT

"The Arts in Education program supports education reform by strengthening
arts education as an integral part of the school curriculum. Its intent
is to
help all students meet challenging state academic content and
achievement
standards in the arts."

>From Department of Education Web Site:
http://www.ed.gov/offices/OESE/reference/5d15.html