Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 12:58:46 PDT

The list is quiet today - August 1 panic time
Some of you go back real soon, some of us have a couple of weeks left
I guess we are all scrambling to DO IT ALL ( and I haven't done spring
cleaning yet, oh my!)

Judy Decker has offered
http://www.painterskeys.com/quotationscf.htm#culture
as a source of quotations and think it's the most comprehensive

I'd like to also offer the author of this site's weekly messages of
inspiration. Sometimes I' read sometimes I delete but it is always
something a bit different and motivating

http://www.painterskeys.com/robert_genn_creative_inspirational_weekly_letter
.htm

Savor the summertime left. Ain't it precious?
I'm going to try to not feel guilty about what I haven't done.

> Being a procrastinator is interesting. You never know what you're going to not
> do next. (unknown)

Patty

---