to Jackie B re: schedule and no child left behind

---------

From: Jacqueline Smith (jsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 12:29:54 PDT

"If you are teaching more than the other teachers, yes you should
> be getting more money. Ask you state association if you have
> one (teacher). Here in Texas, we have to. Besides, "No Child
> Left Behind" states art as core class. "

can you tell me where to find that information? I would like to use it as a
tool to manipulate my administrators into doing my bidding. I HAVE never had
to go to this much trouble, though.....whew! My school is being mean to me
this year and I don't want to go back to school now.

Jacqueline
jsmith@koyote.com

---