Re: Rubric for High School (middle school too)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 09:28:25 PDT

Jean and all....

I have this file in Rich Text Format and can send it to anyone OFF LIST
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com).
See if this will open for you - My machine is FINALLY cooperating (If at
first you don't succeed - try - try again - and then try again! - smile).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hsrubric.rtf
Jean - I am sending it to you as soon as I'm done here.

Judy