Re: Rubric for High School (middle school too)

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:13:11 PDT

Hi. Now I know you won't believe that I've just completed a 7-day tech
course, but what is a "document editing program"? (My course emphasize
all sorts of great software and websites, but assumed that we knew the
basics.) I selected 'all' and copied to word file, but of course, ended
up with all the words but no form. Be patient; be kind. Would someone
like to hop on this 'teaching moment' and tell me what I should be
doing? Merci beaucoup, J.

jdecker@woh.rr.com wrote:

>Here is a direct link to Nancy's Rubric (digest users).
>Looks good.
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hsrubric.htm
>Save into your document editing program to edit.
>
>Judy
>
>-

---