Re: school sched, plan/conf. periods?

---------

From: Jacqueline Smith (jsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 07:56:11 PDT

we just changed to a 7 period day, 50 minute classes, and I only get one planning period, too. I don't know if the other teachers get two, but if they do I'm going to raise hell. I asked for my AP class to be 2 periods so I could lose one Art I class, but they said no. I will work six periods, but only if two are AP