Re: writing curriculum....and line lesson

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 19:04:59 PDT

Hi Merrilee, this was posted by Christine a little while back. Maybe it can be
of some assistance. Also, Getty has a scope and sequence on their site which
also may help. Stay on this list as well, and That will be a big help! I teach
elem also-
A HREF="http://www.mde.k12.ms.us/acad/id/curriculum/arts/visual.htm">

http://www.mde.k12.ms.us/acad/id/curriculum/arts/visual.htm

Betsy

Merrilee wrote:

> Our group of 3 elementary art teachers just reviewed our curriculum.
> It's bad, folks, just plain bad and needs to be fixed. Are there any good
> sites you have found or any good guides that can be purchased to help along
> th

---