HS/MS art textbooks

---------

From: doug mcglothlin (dmcgl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 14:34:28 PDT

Hi all,
I'm a graduate art ed student and I'm taking a course on content area
reading. We're supposed to bring in a MS/HS art textbook to help
develop some lesson plans. My problem is that the university library
doesn't seem to have ANY sample textbooks. Would you be so kind as to
list any textbooks you're using for your art classes? I'm hoping that
if I can get some titles, I'll be able to locate texts at the
university or county library.
I'm on digest, so a direct response would be great. Thanks in advance.
   -Doug, West Palm Beach, FL

---