Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Is eric carle going to be at NAEA?

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 11:32:14 PDT

Why in the world would you need to travel to NAEA to see Eric Carle -
according to one of my first graders he can be seen in the check out lane at
Target - they had a lovely conversation. He bought 'books and stuff to make
books' and his next book will be about an "orange bird and an orange

Of course the student has a pet dragon at home too.......