Re: Calligraphy-Elementary, smart fifth graders?

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 07:00:35 PDT

Here's a pretty safe way to give kids ink. A film canister fits tightly into the top of a spray can lid. The spray can lid like the ones that come on spray starch with a smaller circle of plastic inside the larger outside cap (one piece) It makes like an ink well. I have uses the same ones for years in elementary. Hope you can understand this. MJ