Re: Day Without Art

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 02:18:21 PDT

Thanks Patty forsharing.

This will be add a very human dimension to this issue when I discuss my
grant writting workshop with senior students.

Justin
on 31/8/02 8:07 AM, Patricia Knott at pknott@enter.net wrote:

The Day Without Art commemoration is not new. It's been going on for many
years. It was initiated because (back in the beginning of our recognition of
the Aids virus) so many victims were artists and designers. And because of
their loss, the purpose was just this kind of awareness

I have a hard time finding humor in the intention, and I'm sad that the Day
of Awareness seems to have become a joke.

Patty ---

---