Resource dilemma

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 02:18:20 PDT

Thanks Ethel for the info about ARt:21. This list has been brilliant in
inform us on the other side of the pacific about the many resources that are
available to you but regretablily not always to us. I ended up sending a
request for the Teacher Guide for the series of Art:21 and saw some of the
online shorts of the series at their website. After getting very excited
about the series after getting the Guide I was then informed that they don't
have the rights to distribute overseas. :( This is usually the case or the
dollar conversion and shipping fees don't make it realistc. After recieving
the SAX catalogue it was made very clear how many resouces are not available
everywhere. But like many things we take for grant we don't realise their
importance to us until we are denied them.

Justin

---