Re: The Importance of a Sketchbook?

---------

From: Breanne (Booanne79_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 17:53:03 PDT

Kathy-
The more I think about it, the more I want to have the students make
one... the reason I was going to have them buy it - is because I am short
on paper! The teacher from last year was often out sick... the subs used
up a lot of paper - and my paper order is not nearly what it should be...
then again - I don't think it will make too much of a dent if we make
them. Thanks again! :) Breanne

---