Looking for William Morris (1834-1896) lessons

---------

From: Michelle Leddel (leddel_michelle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 09:58:36 PDT

Here in Southern California we have the first of several WILLIAM MORRIS
exhibits at Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. I
looking for lessons that can be used at the elementary and secondary
levels.

HUMM? William Morris, that English guy involved in textiles, furniture,
stained glass, painted tiles, printing, poetry and prose, pattern design,
wallpapers?? Right! The Arts and Crafts Movement.

OKay, who has a lesson or two?

---