New school nightmares

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 09:01:54 PDT

Why is it so hard for these fools to get it right when they design schools?  I moved into a new high school 9 years ago and the list of nightmares is a mile long....beginning with drawers for works on paper that measure 10" X 24" and bathroom doors without outside locks to name a few!  I guess if we continue to accept mediocre work from our students it carries through in all work....

Barbara in El Paso

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacco