<no subject>

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 07:03:19 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> This is too funny! Someone thought it would be a nice addition to the
> restroom in our teacher's lounge restroom to add an extra-wide full length
> mirror. Now I have nightmares. ;-)
> ~Michal

In our remodeling, it's been a kick to see (with amusement AND frustration)
where they have decided to put things up. Now in our faculty unisex bathroom
we have a full-length mirror sitting DIRECTLY across from the commode so you
can't sit and contemplate without an audience of one staring right back at
you!

They also put my classroom AC/heat controls at arm level right over the
student sinks. Duh! What do YOU think each mid. school student of mine wants
to do? Our architect somewhere is laughing his head off! Ha. Toodles...Bunki

---