Re: teaching and motherhood

---------

From: Colleen (JStraw7169_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 05:50:18 PDT

Hi Kelly~ I teach elementary art and when I was pregnant (2x) I just
started having the kids come to me with their projects for help during
work time. If you sit for a while, then circulate for a while, it really
helps. They adjusted fine.
A little advice...Now my 2nd is almost 1 1/2 and still up 5 or more times
every night! I blame it on letting him sleep with me when he was smaller.
 So don't make that mistake or you'll never sleep through the night again.
(it feels that way!) Get your new baby used to her own room asap!! Good
luck :-) Colleen

---