It's the Thought that Counts

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 04:39:32 PDT

Thanks for the recommendation Cindi. I had to do a search to find it and it
took a long time to download and print, but it is well worth the time.
Thanks to Craig for such a great article. It will be very helpful to me in
promoting critical and creative thinking in my classroom. It is practical
in its suggestions on how to ask questions that promote HOTS. There are
also many great ideas for classroom acivities that encourage students to
think critically. Here's the web site:

http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/teach/itsthethought.html

Enjoy,
Marian