Hi, Everyone!

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 19:01:45 PDT

Wow! Did summer fly by for you, too? Summer was wonderful on the
boat. I actually got to do some of my own art -- nothing terribly
serious, but fun. Just joined the list again today and couldn't wait to
tell you old friends how much I missed your e-mails. I just spent two
hours going through the archives!

You would think that I would learn, but I lost everything from my e-mail
files again this summer. My hub's computer went kaflooey (sp) not once,
but three times! Glad I was at the lake for two of them! Anyhow, I'm
anxious to hear from you and what you have planned for the new school
year. Been in the classroom all week and losing my voice already....

Glad to be back,
Sandy

---