Symetrical Schedule

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 18:55:25 PDT

I guess I really am a visual thinker. It's the fourth day of school
and it's so easy to forget what class just walked in. I have been
known to start on the wrong lesson only to be corrected by my
students. I always keep it on the wall but I don't always have
time to look. This year I'll keep it straight because I've got a
symmetrical schedule. I have four preps 6, 7, 8 and web design.
After my 1st period plan my classes are 6, 7, 8, web 8, 7, 6.
Now it's easy to remember what's next because it's symmetrical.
                                                                Woody in KC

I must thank a music person for keeping my world in balance because
she created the schedules. I have an asymmetrical schedule next
semester, but I'll be able to deal with a little imbalance by then.

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: