Day Without Art

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 18:41:47 PDT

Hello everyone,
I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if anyone observed the Day Without Art day December 1st? It is in conjunction with World Aids Day and I was thinking of trying to get something started at my school (if my adminstration will let me) and was looking for some ideas. If you have any please let me know.
Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---