Re: Yacker tracker ?

---------

From: lin (lina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 18:54:47 PDT

on 8/28/02 8:08 PM, Joe Cox at bjcoxteachart@msn.com wrote:

Lin, why did it drive you crazy and the kids loved it? I'm not too familiar
with what a Yacker Tracker is, but I'm getting an idea and I thought it
would be something useful to have.

Blessings,

Joe

It's a stop light that goes off with a siren when the noise level gets to
high. Unfortunately, if you set it low enough to stop students from too much
talking, it also goes off when someone drops anything or scoots a stool
where it makes a noise, etc. Of course, there are the students that love to
make it "accidently" go off as they are leaving. Why the kids as a whole
love it, I'm not sure.

Lin

---