Course about Internet in Art

---------

From: Ethel Leissner (ethel01608_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 11:19:37 PDT

Hi,
Our very own Nancy Walkup will be teaching "Teaching
Art Online" this fall. It's all about how to use the
Internet more effectively to teach art. This summer I
learned about so many resources. No more will I send
kids blindly to the computer to spend hours
"researching an artist" (and probably researching a
prom dress too). Now we have treasure hunts, hot
lists, and some collaboration with another art class.
Nancy was Texas Art Educator of the Year and has
taught elementary through college art.Did you see her
article in the Sept. SchoolArts?
I found this course at www.davis-art.com.
Ethel