Re: artsednet digest: August 26, 2002

---------

From: Ethel Leissner (ethel01608_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:57:28 PDT

Rubic for hanging and dismanteling of art
exhibition.
 I used to have a check list for exhibits. They had to
be up at a certain time a day before the official show
opened. I photographed them at that time.

Part of the check list included taking down the show
and returning all props, easels, etc. to their proper
place. (My group was better at putting up than taking down.)