Digest users - catch up on what you missed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:42:36 PDT

If you missed the last several posts in the digest the last two days - you
can find them in the archives:
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
Enter your email address - click to enter artrsednet - then read messages.

What ever the problem was seems to be fixed now. The archives search was
down for a while yesterday.
The archives gives the opportunity to search by topic/words or by date.

Judy Decker

Marian wrote:
>> I receive this list serve in the digest form. The last 2 days it has come
>> in with an attachment. ( I haven't opened ther attachment). I just open
the
>> messages and read them, but then when I get to the bottom, the messages
are
>> cut off. I no longer see the statement "End of Digest" as I used to. Does
>> anyone know why this is happening?

---