Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Digest users - catch up on what you missed

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:42:36 PDT

If you missed the last several posts in the digest the last two days - you
can find them in the archives:
Enter your email address - click to enter artrsednet - then read messages.

What ever the problem was seems to be fixed now. The archives search was
down for a while yesterday.
The archives gives the opportunity to search by topic/words or by date.

Judy Decker