Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art/ math

From: Michael Blasi (michaelblasi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 01:49:41 PDT

some things to look at in terms of geometry and paper folding...
I've done simplifications of these projects with elementary kids. This guy's
site is a great resource from third grade on up...

and another that looks cool....I'd like to get this software mentioned...

Pleasures of Plication

Among all the forms of sculpture, the most interesting from a mathematical
point of view may well be paper folding.