Re: art/ math

---------

From: Michael Blasi (michaelblasi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 01:49:41 PDT

some things to look at in terms of geometry and paper folding...
I've done simplifications of these projects with elementary kids. This guy's
site is a great resource from third grade on up...

http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/paper-models.html

and another that looks cool....I'd like to get this software mentioned...

http://www.sigmaxi.org/amsci/issues/comsci95/compsci95-11.html

Pleasures of Plication

Among all the forms of sculpture, the most interesting from a mathematical
point of view may well be paper folding.

---