RE: Yacker tracker

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 13:03:16 PDT

I just started my first year as an art teacher and there is one in my
classroom. I use it and like it. It does help the noise level. I told the
kids I would give them a quiz if it ever went red. (They make sure it
doesn't, and I only saw it go yellow once). You can turn it to a specific
level. It is nice. just make sure the kids don't set it to green. I caught
one boy in my class back near it and he said he was looking. later I
noticed it was set to green. I was naive at first but now know the kids can
and will get in to everything. The only problem I had was my students wanted
to see if it worked and asked if they could see it change. bless their
hearts. After they were assured that it did work then they forgot about it.
LeAnn