Art and Cognition, The Book

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 14:08:30 PDT

Marvin,
    I also read Art and Cognition this summer, I enjoyed it. It
certainly had a great overview of education philosophy and how it
effects art teaching. I have a feeling that this new knowledge should
be put to work in my teaching, but besides the multiple intelligence
connection and the feeling I already had that "of course art has allot
to do with thinking." I am not sure what else I took away from it. How
about you? How do you plan to use this information?
Ellen Silverman
K-8, New Brunswick, NJ

---