RE: Math/art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 07:50:59 PDT

I meant to share this too - just started it today.... not truly art
integrated with math - but a way to combine a project - actually using math
as a tool to produce art - -
Thanks to:
 "Susan on Long Island"
> ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
> ArtsEdNet Talk
> Tuesday, March 12, 2002 10:18 PM

for the life sized sculpture plan - the fourth grade teacher and I are
working together to gather data on the "Average 4th grader" - measuring,
gathering data, analyzing and then reporting using the sculptures - thanks
again Susan for the plans -
Ellen

---