Re: clear viewfinder?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 21:14:48 PDT

Mike, we did that last year with an opening cut out of manila folder and transparency inside the folder and the whole thing was glued together. It worked fine, a little flimsy. I felt it helped showed the kids that concept of drawing what you see not what you think you see. Which is a pretty abstract idea for them. I plan on doing it again this year with mat board but I am trying to find something that is sturdier then transparency. I also purchased the video and it is really good. I showed segments of it to help illustrate an exercise.

Blessing,
Joe