Illustration class

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 16:52:09 PDT

Okay people I need a little help here. I am teaching, for the first
time, an illustration course. I majored in illustration in college and
know all the basic types of lessons to give them. My running list
consists of book jackets, fairy tale, record cover, etc.
The problem is this; they are major art students and have been for the
past two years. Do I start them off immediately with a difficult task or
ease them into it with something simple? And if the answer is something
simple, then what should it be?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Michele

---