Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

How to make a clay whistle - web sites

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 10:51:04 PDT

Here are two web sites that show how to make a clay whistle.

Crizmac has a video with instruction guide and handout--"Whistle While You
Sculpt"-- Sells for $39.95 (catalog number 2400)

They also sell a paper back book - Clay Whistles: The Voice of Clay - by
Janet Moniot - sells for $11.95 (catalog number 2411)
(Crizmac Phone 1-800-913-8555 )

I have to confess, I only tried to make a whistle once and mine didn't

Judy Decker