9/11 - folk art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 08:39:00 PDT

Saw this - FYI -

Kentucky Folk Artists Salute the Great American Spirit is an exhibition
developed in the aftermath of the attacks of September 2001 -

"The impact of the fateful day on these artists was channeled into the
production of many powerful works of art... organized on the spur of the
moment, the spontaneous creative response to our call for entries was
overwhelming."

A 56-page exhibition catalog, featuring color photos of all 43 original,
juried works can be obtained for $6, including s&h, from:
Kentucky Folk Art Center
102 W 1st Street
Morehead, KY 40351

606-783-2204