Re: rubber cement

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 07:06:05 PDT

FYI Tri-Tix Rubber Cream Glue can be found on page 218 in the Sax catalog. It comes in a 4 oz and quart size. It has the same properties as rubber cement but is non toxic. It has a bit of an odor (like kindergarten paste) when you open it. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com