re:wot to do

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 19:41:45 PDT

Hey Sharon,

What about doing something like this for sketchbook covers? I have my kids
make sketchbooks for my class, so my first assignment has been found art
printmaking on 2 big sheets that we turn into sketchbook covers. I tell
them their prints/paintings should be fairly non-representative and must be
in someway indicative of their personality. I can see who has design skills
and a lot about attitudes, interests, etc. I joke with them that it's a
Rorschach test!

Here I go in my second week! Running like you-know-what...

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen
Studio Academy High School