Strategies of effective Teaching

---------

From: Kamal Hanifah (kamalarni2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 16:32:14 PDT

Hello everyone,

I would like to know some strategies regarding the positive effect of teaching and learning that you all in the forum can contribute, based on your experience as an Art teacher.

Hopefully we can share our information that can develop our skills as a teacher in terms of psycological and practical approach.You can share your negative effect of teaching experience as well.

Thank You Very Much.