Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Teaching Creativity and Synectics

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 16:18:22 PDT wrote:
> I've never used eBay. Besides saving money, I had so much fun.
> Before I go to the store and pay full price I'm going to check out
> alternatives. Does anyone know of any other discount sources?

I've found some lovely books at You do have to be very
careful and know the original retail price of the book to see if you're
getting a bargain. There are numerous "first editions" and signed books
that are much higher than retail, even if the author isn't particularly
well-known. They have a lot of out-of-print books.