Re: Teaching Creativity and Synectics

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 03:33:03 PDT

on 8/26/02 11:49 AM, PrimaryE@aol.com at PrimaryE@aol.com wrote:

I bought "Art Synectics" by Nicholas Roukes yesterday at Half.com for $12.99
+ shipping (brand new). My bid of $10 was accepted today on eBay for
"Design Synectics". If one of you was the person bidding against me, I'm
sorry.

ok, i don't get this. i did a search for art synectics on half.com and the
price came up $26.95 (or was it $29.95?) WAY more than sax price. what did i
do wrong?

linda in michigan

---