Re: First day of school

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 03:31:14 PDT

on 8/26/02 12:06 PM, PrimaryE@aol.com at PrimaryE@aol.com wrote:

I liked the idea of putting name tags out in front of different seats ...

i do this when i go to a new building (which seems to happen on 1 or 2 days
each year). i ask the kids to write their names in big fat black bubble
letters or block letters, filled in w/ black. then decorate all around with
a composition showing their favorite things. this gives me clues to their
personalities - helpful in remembering who they are - important when you see
700-800 kids 45 min. a week.

linda in michigan

---