school art exhibitions

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:49:06 PDT

Hi. I know we have discussed art exhibits/fairs before. However, I thought
this might be a good time to discuss it again since we'd have plenty of time
to plan for closer to the end of the year events. Our elementary art show
is in March. I display 2 examples of every students work on the first floor
of our school. I structure it much like a regular art opening where people
are invited to come during a certain time period (2 nights, 2 hours each)
and refreshments are provided. Attendance is moderate, so I'd like to do
something a little different to try to get more people to attend. Anyone
want to post their great ideas?

Leah

---