RE: Discount Sources for art books

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:23:49 PDT

Amazon.com also have books for sale (discounted from their auction). I too
bought the Books of Lists for $22.00. There is shipping and handling. But if
it is used and available, I'll take it. There were a couple to choose from
in that category and they sounded like they were in mint condition. So
definately try Amazon.com too.
LeAnn