new

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 11:40:13 PDT

I just wanted to introduce myself being I am new on the list. My name is
Michele and I teach in the NYC school system. I teach in a high school
in Queens. I am busy trying to set up some new lessons for my upcoming
year which starts on Sept. 3.
It has been pleasant reading all your posts and finding out I am not
alone or unique with the challenges of an art curriculum. I am so glad
to have found this list. I am sure you will hear from me more once the
school year gets started up.
Michele

---