Fun and Creative ideas for Kindergarten lessons

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 09:55:22 PDT

I am a new kindergarten art teacher!!!!!!!! I am looking for fun and
inspirational lesson plans for drawing, painting, and teaching design
elements to kindergarteners. Also, if any of you have gallery webpages
from your schools at the elementary level, I would love to see them.
Weezie in Houston

---