question about questionnaires

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 03:53:23 PDT

I am teaching high school this year...at an inner city, alternative school
for girls. I am interested in any survey or questionnaire type questions
some of you use at the beginning of school to get to know your
students. Which questions glean the most illustrative information about
the student population you have? I know the basic ones.......your favorite
movie, music group etc......but I know there are some I am not thinking
about. Thanks...... lia