Rubic for hanging and dismanteling of art exhibition.

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 01:05:50 PDT

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of coordinating our yearly art expo
exhibition. Has any on the list ever structured this as an assessment item
for senior students. I'm in the process of fine tunning it and need to
design a rubic for it. Students will be working in groups of 3 - 4 across
year levels of 11 and 12. The senior year 12 students will be the leaders of
each small group and have added responsibilities on the night. This will
include running a raffle, meet and greet of guests, etc. On the day I'm in
charge of 47 students setting up an exhibition for 10 classes. The course
that I'm running with these students has a mandatory 10 hr industry
experience in event management. The art exhibition is the event that they
manage and are assessed upon.

Thanks in advance

Justin

---