Re: Ready Or Not Here They Come

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 17:42:44 PDT

We're in the same boat! I finally found all my supplies, located my 3 desks
(one per building), and wiped 6" of grime off of everything. We have
tomorrow to finish getting ready and then students on Tuesday. It will be
interesting to say the least! I have worked until 7:00 every night since
Tuesday and spent all day there today. I can't wait for students so I can
relax! *L*
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> We get students tomorrow and the construction crews, teachers and
> custodians are still working. The building is open 24 hours a day now.
> I'm going back in for a few things tonight (Sunday). If you want to see
> before and after pictures check these out:

---